Free Weekly Mental Health Information Talks – St Patrick’s University Hospital
Free Weekly Mental Health Information talks to inform, support and guide families, supporters and carers of those with mental illness.
Every Tuesday – 6.30pm to 7.30pm in the Lecture Hall at St Patrick’s University Hospital, James’s Street, Dublin 8.
- 5th Feb – What Helps/What Hinders;
- 12th Feb – Medication;
- 19th Feb – Occupational Issues;
- 26th Feb – Crisis Management;
- 5th March – Interventions & Therapies;
- 12th March – Shared Experiences;
- 19th March – Caring for the Carer
Further details on the website www.stpatrickshosp.ie or by telephoning the Support and information Service 01 249 3333.